Updates & Notices
- MyPenPay account access changes COMING SOON! – improve your login experience and implement the latest security standards. The first time you access your account after the changes go into effect, you will be prompted to register a new participant profile. Please see attached overview for more detailed information on the changes.
- To speak with a customer service representative from State Street, call 1-877-247-2769 or
- To speak with an Aetna representative, call 1-800-367-6276, 8:00 am to 6:00 pm CST.
- For information on your AAFES retirement benefits (medical, dental, life insurance, 401(k) visit.
- Once you are logged in, you can change your address, direct deposit information, change tax withholding and review your last 18 months of statements.
- Review and update your Beneficiary information on the eBenefits website. If you have never entered beneficiaries through the eBenefits system, then your beneficiary information resides in paper form in the Benefits office.
- If you have questions concerning your AAFES retirement benefits Contact the AAFES Retiree Call Center at
1-800-519-3381from 9:00 am to 3:00 pm CST.